Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Please repost



This was my last update for you about Carly Driscoll....

"Carly is beautiful not only on the outside but on the inside, you might remember that name because many of you have prayed for her by my request. Carly was diagnosed with rhabdomyosarcoma of the sinuses in February, which is a form of cancer. She is almost done with her treatments, and its been a long bump road for her, please continue to keep her as she moves forward in life and blossoms into the beautiful women she is!"

Well Saturday, Carly was sent to the ER for nausea and headaches. She then started having seizures and was moved to ICU. After many tests were run, Carly was told her cancer is back and has spread, she now has Brian Cancer & the cancer is also in her spinal cord. Carly has been given options and she has decided to STAY STRONG and fight this. She will begin INTENSIVE treatment thursday, which is very painful and will make her very very very sick... I AM ASKING YOU TO PLEASE pray for this child, she is 18 with a long life she has yet to live. Please, please pray.... As often as you can..... The bible says For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them. Matthew 18:20 Please pray for God's presence in her life now, more than ever, so that she feels his peace and she knows he is here with her, watching over her, and comforting her, and please pray for her family, you can't image what her mom is going thru and if you are a mom, try to put yourself in her shoes. Then lastly pray that the hands that touch her are healing hands, they are the hands of God and that they make the right decisions to help her beat this sickness.

Please repost this, blog this, email this, tweet this, whatever you can do to spread Carly's message, God listens to prayers, and this sweet 18 year old needs your prayers!

Thank you so much...

I love you all, & I love you Carly, STAY STRONG!

3 comments:

AmyT said...

I'm praying!!!!

Rachel H. said...

Just saw your comment on Kelly's blog, and I came by! I'm praying and thinking of her and her family!

Abbi said...

omg!! PRAYING!!! this brought tears to my eyes....well i'm crying!!