Saturday, April 11, 2009

What hurts the most, was being so close!

So, if you dont know already here goes,

I was laid off from work yesterday, Didn't see it coming, I have been there for a long time, and planned on growing old in that place, I worked my but off at that place, and was never even told thank you for all of the hard work and dedication, but we are sorry we must lay you off, needless to say, God will provide for me as he has always done.. I am so thankful for my husband who has told me to just enjoy time, and heal from my wound and to stay at home for now... This will take time for me to get over, they were like a family to me, at least in my eyes, but now I see that we never shared the same feelings. I am hurt, mad, angry, scared, I am a book of emotions for now... So, my plans are to FOCUS on my passion of photography and go for it.. I have been back and forth over the past year over whether I should do it or not, and heres to doing it... :) The hubby thinks its best and I do to, I am not letting anything hold me back, just following my heart.. So needless to say I am available all the time now lol, so if you want pictures please message me about a session price. Also all you other stay at home peeps, if you get bored and wanna chill let me know to lol.. I am sure I will get bored fast and I am hoping to spend some time at the beach!

Have a wonderful Easter, place your faith God, he's here... he's everywhere..

1 comment:

AmyT said...

awwlll so sorry about your job - it's hard any way you put it, but when you're not expecting it it's like taking a punch in the gut.