Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I am proud to announce that

this Saturday May 30, will mark the 2nd year of marriage with my husband. I know that you may be thinking 2 years, that's nothing, but your are wrong if you think that, because 2 years mean the world to me. I am so thankful to have met my husband, he stepped into my world, stole my heart, and is still making me melt, on a daily basics. The past 2 years have been great. This blog is not going to be a swooning and raving blog, that will be coming later on this week, I have been working a dedication to my heart for the last 2 weeks and will post on our anniversary.

What I will tell you is, ready, can you imagine, VACATION is on our way, we are leaving friday afternoon to head to Elite Resorts in Salt Springs, Fl which is located on Lake Kerr, it's one of our favorite places to go, and this year is special so we are going there for 7 whole days, and also going back in July for 7 days to celebrate the 4th with friends and family...

Yes- this is where we are going,




I can't wait... Just me and my love....

:)

Excited and waiting...

Mrs. Bell!

No comments: