Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thought to ponder for the day...

I am thinking, a peaceful spirit will defeat all confusion. Be slow to react and think before speaking. If it's not positive, its not worth saying.

I wish this was something I could truly live up to every day, I try but as hard as I try I fail when I want to succeed the most. Why is it so hard to hold your tongue, it's like you feel the need to react to every action, but I WILL learn one day to not always speak what I think, and to think about things and make the right response to every statement.

My goal for the next few weeks is to really try and hold my temper and not have any reactions to foolish actions.

For there is a reason for everything, even though I may not understand it, there is.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I agree 100%!! I fail at this everyday and need to work harder at correcting it! Thanks for posting the reminder! :)