Thursday, July 23, 2009

23 & happier than ever! :)

So this past wednesday was my 23rd birthday :) :) :)

This mainly a picture post but the celebration started the past friday at my moms house with a pool party, and some Fried Chicken, Yum-O, :)

Then Wednesday Carrie, My Aunt and Uncle took me to lunch at Michael's! No pictures, sorry!

Thursday we met my dad, step mom, and grandmother at Golden Corral on Normandy, it was late and we didnt want a wait, and let me tell you, it was good! Now Mrs. Sarah (Step Mom) made me a homemade strawberry cake which was sitting on the table, and the server asked who's birthday it was and without thinking I said mine, Really, what was I thinking, Next thing I know I hear, We have a birthday in Golden Corral tonight and I want everyone in the restaurant to sing Happy Birthday to Brittany, ARE YOU KIDDING ME, I was so embarrassed! Here are some pictures we took after dinner!

Mrs Sarah and I



Michael & I


Daddy & I



Daddy, Mawmaw & I



Daddy, Mrs Sarah, & I




Then Saturday after my mini session, we headed to Olive Garden in Regency to celebrate with some awesome friends!!! I you weren't there you are pretty much un-awesome until July ends, and then maybe you can be awesome again, lol :)

Michael & I



Candy, Gavin, & Theresa



Alicia & I



Lindsay & I



Theresa, Candy, & I



I want to personally thank, Michael, Alicia & Ryan, Lindsay, Kim, Candy, Gavin, & Theresa for making my birthday dinner special, I love yall and you mean the world to me!!!

Here are a few shots from that night!

I was super sick so we didn't make it bowling, and I am just now catching up my blog because of being super sick, this cold has really done a job on me!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes...

Still Young and knocking on 24's door :)

Brittany!

1 comment:

Alicia W. said...

You are so photogenic! Love how your smile just lights up a picture and that pink shirt is my favorite! Glad you had a wonderful birthday.. 6 days till my big day too. :)