Wednesday, July 1, 2009

:::Funny Story:::

Funny Story:

Over the last 2 weeks or so, I have been noticing LARGE amounts of dog food on the floor,



which is very uncommon, but I just cleaned it up (daily) and moved on. Well last night, it finally hit me, that this wasnt just a few accidents, it had become an habit, so while watching tv my husband said look at him, and we glanced over and he was picking up food and spitting it on the ground then only eating certain ones, so after this went on for about 10 minutes, I finally realized what the whole issue was, lol, I bought him a different dog food about 2 weeks ago when all the madness started and just never put the 2 together, he was picking out the flavors he didnt like, apparently my dog is disgusted by pedigrees blended mix, lol.. I will be making a trip to buy a NEW bag of dog food...

Off to clean the floor again,

Britt

1 comment:

Jaime said...

lol... Bailey does the same thing :)