Tuesday, February 24, 2009

4 Things Tuesday

I know the weeks always start slow, so here's a little something to get it moving and get to the fun weekend faster!!

Hope all is well guys!! :)

4 jobs I've had:

1. Waitress at sports page
2. The Grove at Jacksonville Airport
3. Hair Dresser (my fav. salon was Sharon's)
4. Business Coordinator for Nationwide Equipment

4 movies watched over and over:

1. TWILIGHT
2. The other sister
3. Wicker Park
4. Notebook


4 places I've lived:

1. Callahan, Fl
2. Callahan, Fl
3. Callahan, Fl
4. Callahan, Fl

4 shows I watch:

1. The Golden Girls
2. One Tree Hill
3. Privileged
4. America's Top Model

4 places I've been:

1. Cozumel, Mexico
2. New Orleans, Louisiana
3. All over the Mountains
4. New York City

4 people who e-mail me regularly:

1. Christina
2. Mom
3. Blair
4. Jaime

4 favorite things to eat:

1. Mexican.
2. Italian
3. All things southern (mac n chz, mash pot, black eyes peas, FRIED CHICKEN)
4. Sweets


4 places I'd rather be:

1. New York, with Jaime and our cameras
2. Somewhere with pretty water and warm temps lying on a beach
3. The lake
4. Hiawassee, Ga

4 things I look forward to this year:

1. Being closer with God
2. Losing weight
3. Possibly getting pregnant
4. Spending time with family in July


4 people to tag: (I wish everyone would do this because it's fun - but I'm limited to 4 people)

1. Jaime
2. Amy T
3. Mom
4. Jennifer

(I am cheating by tagging everyone on my blog roll.. :) so do it... )

1 comment:

AmyT said...

cool thanks for the tag...I'll do it tonight..hopefully!!! woot woot on Sharon's ;-)