Thursday, February 26, 2009

How great is our God...

I was browsing through some pictures on my macbook tonight, and some of them take me back to the moment I snapped them, leaving me breathless and full of amazement for the beauty our God has created. I can look at every picture and tell you where i was, who i was with, and what i was thinking when i took that picture. I find myself every day noticing things that i once didnt. I pray tonight that we all slow down and pay attention to the beauty and peaceful images nature provides for us that we sometimes miss out on by being distracted with life...

Just wanted to share these with you...

I hope everyone is have a good night..

It's almost friday!! :)

Good Night!













Ignore my ugly feet.. :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love the sun in the clouds (third from the bottom), absolutely stunning, and the butterfly on your foot... God has a unique way of reminding us to be still, doesn't He?