Wednesday, June 10, 2009

About me!!

Thanks Kari and Jenn :)

A -Age: 22
B- Bed Size: King, Michael and I are well over 6 ft, its a must!
C- Chore you hate: That's easy, all of them.. lol
D- Dog's Name: River Bell
E- Essential starts to your day: Nothing really about 1 hr on my computer waking up!
F- Favorite Color: Pink
G- Gold, Silver, or Platinum: White gold
H- Height: 6'2
I- Instruments you play: Clarinet
J- Job Title: Stay at home wife, aspiring photog
K- Kids: 0 for now, just my pup river!
L-Living Arrangements: Just me and my love
M- Moms name: Karen
N- Nicknames: Britt Britt, Bcardi
O- Overnight stay in the hospital other then Birth: several,, EARS
P- Pet Peeve: Being woke up, other than naturally!
Q- Quote from a movie: Daniel, Why did you tell everybody our love secret!!
R- Right or Left handed: Right
S- Siblings:Joshua James
T- Time you wake up: 7, 8, 9, 10 then i try to get out of bed finally, normally I am up by 8 though!
U- Underwear: CANT STAND EM, lol,, you prolly think EWW! but thats just me,, only with skirts and thats just b/c michaels yells at me!
V- Vegetable you dislike: greens,, broccoli, peas,, yuck
W- Ways you run late: distracted by facebook, myspace, blogs lol!
X- X-rays you've had: every where,, im a accident waiting to happen
Y- Yummy food you make: Chicken and Dumplins
Z- Zoo Favorite: Giraffes

1 comment:

Alicia W. said...

King size bed, Sleeping in late, Fav color pink and no undies! Were we seperated at birth? LOL