Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Splish Splash...

Today I stole Cole for school, lol, and took him the the YMCA's Splash Park, Needless to say I am hooked, it was so much fun.... They have a huge pool, awesome kiddy water park, I know I am not a mother, but I see myself there often this summer, I love the pool...

Cole had a blast.... and I enjoyed his company very much so.

Talk about baby blues, he asked me this morning if I would have a baby boy for him to play with, :(, I told him he would have to talk to God about that one, it was in God's hands, and at lunch at alicia's he was praying and alicia ask him what he had prayed for and he said for Brittany a baby, :*),,, Talk about a heart melting child, he's def one of them...

I love you Cole Brantly Allison, and I love his momma for letting me spend time with him....

Off to rest so we can splish splash next week...

Tired,

Brittany!

Zane and Jaime stopped by for a little bit to test he waters to see how Zane would like it, I think he was digging the water shooting out of the gound...



Zane giving his mommy some loving...





Cole Playing













Zane Playing



He had to "PEE", lol...



2 minutes into the ride home, he was worn out...



Still clinging onto his new toy I bought him this morning, while he's sleeping, all the way from hilliard to callahan...



Got him out of his car seat, carried him in, and hes still our right now as I am typing this blog :)

He must be more tired than I thought...

Excited and ready to go splash some more,

Britt!

No comments: