Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Wednesday

Well, not to much has being going on in my life lately, I have been super busy at work and finding not much free time at home. I am have a family get together Sunday so I am sure I will have new pics to follow next week... I did get my Tracy Joy camera bag which I LOVE.. its so cute.. Ill get some pics up of that as well. Just a quick reminder, on February 7, we are going bowling for our Girls Day/Night event. We are meeting at Cracker Barrel in Regency at 2 pm and then going bowling at the bowling alley on Beach Blvd. I want to see EVERYONE this time, no excuses.. You have plenty of time for Sitter arrangements for the Mommy's.

So let me know who's in...
We had a blast last time so I hate to see you miss out..

(Candy, you live walking distance, i better see your face missy..)

No comments: