Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Fill In's :)

1. I'd really like to be eating food right now, (I'm starving.)

2 Crap!!is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

3. Possession is is a problem some men have and i think it's a sign of true weakness...

4. I dont care about Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like me and my camera...

6. Some people annoy me when they keep on and on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to hobby lobby with jaime, tomorrow my plans include fun wild photography timeand Sunday, I want to go to church, then spend time with michael, then hang out with the family at family dinner...


Have a good weekend guys..

Luv yall!

2 comments:

Abbi said...

cute idea!! have fun this weekend! i went to hobby lobby wed, and found some really cute stuff! hope you guys do to!

AmyT said...

cute idea.......have a great weekend!!