Monday, January 19, 2009

I have been distracted

Hey y'all. I just wanted to say YES I am still here.. I have been trying to slowly catch up some of the blogs I have drafted that is why you see a few new ones popping up here and there. I have been so busy with work, and then sucked into the Cullen Vortex that nothing else has been a priority on my list. I started readying the Twilight Saga about 2 weeks ago after seeing the movie with Christina and have been addicted since the first page. I am on the last book now with about 200 pages to go, so I am sad on one note that the story is over but glad on another that I will no everything and not be wondering what will happen next. I would recommend these books to anyone who loves to read or anyone who doesn't like to read, its very easy to get sucked in and hooked on them. It's a wonderful love story about Edward and Bella and their love for one another is simply overwhelming. Anyways I will be done with my last book this week and promise to get in focus for 2009. I love sharing everything with you guys and feel like I am disappointing you if I don't blog about whats going on... Besides that all is well, I have been slightly down in the dumps lately about the baby thing, mainly because i have been surrounded around great kids and it has me thinking. The other night I had some friends over and they had their little adorable baby with them and he was just soo precious and i was sitting their thinking, dang its been over a year since we starting trying to conceive, how much longer can i deal with this, but the answer is something no one knows, as long as god gives me the strength to deal with it. The worst part is when you see your husband looking and can tell what hes thinking by his face, I just wish I could give him what he desires. I am just starting to be emotionally drained, i can only keep my emotions on the back burner for so long. So please pray for me if you would, i need Patience, more patience, i am starting to run short on that. I hope everyone is have a wonderful new year. Keep in touch..

Until next time,
Brittany



This is my pic for the week. It's a unedited pic from my brothers photo shoot with his band.. Isn't he handsome.. I love you Bubba!!

No comments: