Friday, January 23, 2009
I got 2 awards, yay!! =)
Thank you Jaime and Amy for my awards,, I feel soo honored to have 2, lol.. Yay!! =)
The rules of the award:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
The honest things about me:
1. I want a child so bad, I can hardly stand it..
2. I am really tall, lol,, and wish they made pants for tall people without having to specially order them off line.. ha
3. I want to loose weight and I am really trying.
4. I struggle with my relationship to God, I let my desires overtake his desires.
5. I love my husband even though he annoys me sometimes,, haha, you are probably thinking NO, not michael.. lol..
6. I love my momma and daddy like nothing else.. And My brother is my heart, my best friend, my reason for life..
7. I cant sleep with any doors open, must all be shut..
8. I am in love with Edward Cullen, Yes I know I am 22, No I dont think hes lame, and yes i said shut up and back off, hes mine.. :)
9. I want a house, and i am so over living in a trailer, but when i complain i feel bad because there are less fortunate people in this world with nothing.
10. I want to be a makeup artist, and highend photographer,, but that would mean leaving my small town southen girl life behind.. Which wont happen..
I am awarding the following blogs with this award...
Congrats guys, your blogs have touched my heart.. :)
Angie Smith - http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/
Jenn Higginbotham - http://thedaysillremember.blogspot.com/
Lyndsay Hyatt (Ammmmm, however you spelll her last name lol..) - http://pinkcoffeephoto.blogspot.com/
Kari Wilkerson, Well Vennard.. - http://karivennardphotography.blogspot.com/
Amanda Brown - http://nickandamanda1110.blogspot.com/
I am not sure of her name but i love her blog, http://never2late2save.blogspot.com/
And of course, Mrs. Bare, I guess I can award her again.. lol - http://thebarefamilyjourney.blogspot.com/