Tuesday, November 18, 2008

“Be still, and know that I am God” (Psalm 46:10)

So Sunday Michael and I got up and went to church. Must I say the sermon was amazing, and it really felt as if the preacher was talking to me. Don't you just love when you receive such a blessing. Most of you that read my blog know whats been going on in my life lately, and how it's been a struggle to follow GOD, and live within his will for my life. Well guess what the sermon was about, “Be still, and know that I am God” (Psalm 46:10). It was about being quite and listening to what God is trying to tell you.

If you have never heard the story of Joshua and the Walls of Jericho, be sure to read it, Its in the Book of Joshua, Chapter 15 and 16... Just google, Joshua and the walls of Jericho and you can read all about it... It was a great story of no matter how crazy it may sound God's way is the right way.

Anyways..

After Church Dean got the great Idea of going wake boarding in the freezing cold water.. So here are some pics of that.. =)
















Tomorrow is the day for Mr. Zane.. I know i keep mentioning this, but i am overly excited.. =)

No comments: