Friday, November 14, 2008

Thank your for being a friend...


In life you are lucky if you find that one person to call a true best friend. I indeed am very LUCKY. I was born with a brother, which I adore, he's not just the average everyday brother, he is my Best Friend. The word best friend means more than the definition for it (Best Friend, someone (singular or plural) with whom one shares the strongest possible kind of friendship.) It means having someone you can pour your heart out to, not matter how long it takes and they listen to every single word of it. It's knowing that if you ever needed something, no matter how far away they were, it would be done. It's knowing that you are appreciated, and very special to them.

I have been truly truly blessed, and when everything else is going the wrong way for me in life, I reflect back on all of the positives, and thank god for every day he has blessed me with a best friend. Without my brother, this life, would be so different. He has helped me through so many hard times I have faced.
A letter from my heart, to my bubba!
Joshua-

Word's cannot express how thankful I am to have such a special person in my life. You are the most inspiring, Strong willed, young man I have ever known. You have yet to experience all the many great things in life, and I hope and pray that along every step of your journey you always remember the special bond me and you have with each other. I will always be here for you, no matter what. You know that all you have to do is pick up your phone and I will stop what I am doing to tend to you, because nothing Josh, is more important than you. Thank your for every sweet word you have every said to me which brought a smile to my face, or a tear to my eye.. I will never forget all of of many memories, a few to be mentioned, All Time Low, Josh that was such an amazing night with you, I will always hold on to and cherish that night, for the rest of my life.. The Golden Girls,, =),, Thank you for tolerating every lame episode you had to endure to make me happy.. I will never forget when we were younger, probably around 2ND grade, you had done all of your valentine cards, and made everybody one, except me. I remember going into my bedroom and crying and you walked by, and seen the look on my face, and disappeared for over an hour. As it was time for me to get in bed, you came in my room and knocked on the door saying Sissy, in the sweetest little voice, You began speaking stating how sorry you was my feelings had been hurt, and you had a surprise for me, You Josh, had spent an hour on the cutest homemade valentines day card, which I would give anything to still have. I also remember one year for my birthday you wrote a letter stating the 10 things you love about me... Josh, it's all those little memories and moments we have shared that make us the adults we are today. Please never loose sight of who you are and what got you to the point you are at in life. You are strong and can do anything you put your mind to, and is music is your dream and desire, I know you will make it. Keep pushing and most of all, put your faith in God and he will lead you and for fill all the desires of your heart.

I love you Joshua James Card, from the bottom to the top of my heart. =)

Love always and for eternity- Your sissy!


Words to remember
Date: November 3, 2008

So it's 4:45 AM and I was going to text you but I didn't want to wake you up because I know you have work tomorrow, and you need your sleep.But I just wanted to let you know that I love you, Brittany. I don't tell you this enough, but I do. Your one of the only people who have always been there for me my entire life, no matter what I'm doing and where I am. I miss you so much and it sucks that we had to grow up and never really see each other anymore. But, I'm so damn proud of you and everything you have become. Your the most beautiful, caring, hard working, fun, and awesome sisters a guy could ask for. I'm so happy your life is going good, because I've seen you for 20 years and I know that you deserve every little bit of happiness you get, and every smile that's put on your face. I can't wait till the day I have a little girl and she can look up to her Aunt Brittany for inspiration, the way I've always looked up to you as my big sister. I'm sorry I haven't always been the best brother in the world, but I give you my word that I've always loved you more than anything, and I would lay my life down for you without hesitation. I will always be here for you, no matter where I am or what I'm doing, I will always be here. Thank you for helping me become the man that I am, and still growing into.I love you. -Your Bubba ..


Date: July 15, 2008
(When I woke up this morning, this was what I read on my cell phone.. My brother is out of town,, but it made my day wonderful and i love himmmmm sooo veryyy much!!!!)

Happy Birthday! I love you and I'm sorry I'm not there. You're the best sister in this world, and the best thing a brother could ask for. Thank you for always being there for me, and I promise to always do the same.

No comments: