Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Back to normal!

Well, it's been a few days since I have been able to post, so let's pick up where I left off. On Dec 2, which was a Tuesday, I stayed the night with my aunt Kathy and Danae. We had a pretty good time we decorated all 3 of my aunts trees, and then watched some TV before going to bed. Then Wednesday night my mom and aunt Kathy came over for dinner and we watch a movie, and then my mom stayed the night with me... That takes us to Thursday, the day before my husbands return... =) After debating back and forth I decided to stay the night with my Dad in Macclenny. After all he begged me to come out, so I packed my stuff after double checking with Michael and him assuring me they would not be home until 1 or 2 Friday afternoon. My dad picked me up and off I went. When I woke up Friday morning before the sun was even up, I seen a missed call on my cell phone with a message to follow. I heard hey baby, I am home we decided to drive Thur the night, I am going to sleep so don't call me back and I will see you tonight.. WHAT!! Not fair,, I was supposed to greet him at the door with a big hug and kiss, or so I thought. So I went to work, leaving early for a Dr appt. When I got home he was still sleeping, so I tip toed around the house just waiting to hear his feet hit the floor.. After standing staring at the door I decided to watch some TV, and then it was the sound I was waiting for,, I HEARD hey baby!! It was like falling in love all over again.. I felt like a school girl with her new found sweet heart. My heart was racing, I blushed, ahh it was him... So we went and laid in the bed, just cuddling. Then we decided to go hunting in the back in the new tree stand Michael and Jeremy built a while back. Its massive with 2 leather office chairs in it,, talk about hunting in style lol. It was such a great afternoon just spending time together. I think I may of convinced Michael that hunting with me has MUCH great benefits, lol.. If you catch my drift... So then Saturday the stubborn man had to work,, so I went to town with momma to do some Christmas shopping. We had plans to go to the light parade in Macclenny but by the time I got back from town it was just to late. =( Oh well, next year.. Sunday we got up and went to church,, then to the pig for lunch, then spent the rest of the day doing some cleaning around the house and outside.. Just busy work,, now it's Tuesday December the 9th,, and let me tell you,, it's soooo great having my husband back.. They are already talking about next year,, Yeah ok... Lol.. never again.. I hope everyone is have a great week,, the holidays are here and things are already getting busier and busier.. It is definitely beginning to look a lot like Christmas..

B

PS: I have some pics from this past week,, I will post them tonight.. =)

No comments: