Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Til death do us part

Dear Michael,

Today is your birthday, December 16, 2008, you are 28 years old. Still so young but age is definitely creeping up on us. I want to wish you a Happy Happy Birthday my love. I wish nothing but happiness for you throughout the many years I hope we may spend together. I know we do not always see eye to eye, and sometimes may ask our self what we were thinking by taking on a lifelong commitment, but I do know that at the end of every day when we lye in bed gazing into one another eyes, we remember why we are in love, and why we put up with each others craziness. I love you Mr. Bell, with all of my heart. I am honored to be apart of this special day, and look forward to the many years of happiness.

I love you always and forever..

Your heart,

Brittany

Ecclesiastes 9:9
Live joyfully with the wife whom you love all the days of your vain life which He has given you under the sun, all your days of vanity; for that is your portion in life, and in the labor which you perform under the sun.

No comments: