Thursday, December 18, 2008

Talk about complicated

So last night was a tad bit challenging for me. Firstly, taking picture of a premature baby in it's self is a hard task to complete. He was so small that most poses you could do with a new born could not be done with him, not to mention he gets so cold from being so small that you have to keep him bundled up which makes it even harder. Secondly, add a 3 month old wiggle worm into the chaos. My good friend Lindsay has a handsome little man Maddox and her sister has a little boy named Brodee. Needless to say we decided to get some Christmas pics of the boys together and separate, but only ended up with separate. They weren't having it together. Brodee was quite tired so he was in the fighting falling asleep mode which made it almost impossible to get him still long enough to place him next to Maddox's fragile little body. Therefore it was much easier to do pictures separate of them. So I started with Maddox. Now keep in mind all of the cute ideas I had were out the window when I truly understood how small and fragile he is. I know I didn't get as many GREAT pics as I wished to capture but I hope they will make Lindsay and Brooke happy. Let me know what you guys think. Enjoy...

Much L<3VE,

Brittany

No comments: